The Rosewood Art & Music Festival is now accepting submissions for the 2017 festival to be held on September 30 in Columbia, S.C.
Category of work includes: digital art, drawing, fine craft, graphic & printmaking, installation, jewelry, mixed media, musician, performance, photography, sculpture, upcycled art, and writing.
Visual artists may apply to participate in two different ways: as an Exhibitor or for the Juried Show.
Space is limited. There is an exhibitor fee of $40 and a juried show fee of $20.
PARTICIPATION SELECTION PROCESS
Vendors/Exhibitors are selected on the basis of design, quality and presentation as determined by an independent jury of art professionals with knowledge and experience in multiple art disciplines and not necessarily on past participation.
- Festival is September 30, 2017 – 10:00 am until 10:00pm
- Application deadline: by midnight August 15, 2017
- Notifications emailed by: August 30, 2017
- Acceptance Fees Due by: September 1, 2017
- Notification of placement, arrival & set up times: September 15, 2017
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:
- Download application from RosewoodFestival.com and complete application
- Email completed applications to: Contact@RosewoodFestival.com
- Snail Mail – Must be postmarked by August 15, 2017
- Mail to: Rosewood Festival PO Box 50545 Columbia, SC 29250
For more information visit RosewoodFestival.com.