Join Richland Library and the Women’s Rights and Empowerment Network (WREN) from 6:30 – 8 p.m., Tuesday, December 5 at our Main location (1431 Assembly Street) for Me Too: A Community Response to Sexual Harassment. A group of panelists plan to discuss community resources, legal rights and policy solutions as well as how our community can work to address the issue of sexual harassment.
- Malissa Burnette, Esq., Partner and Certified Specialist in Employment & Labor at Burnette Shutt & McDaniel, PA
- Rep. Gilda Cobb-Hunter, SC House District 66, CASA Family Services
- Sexual Trauma Services of the Midlands
- Shannon Nix, USC Associate Director, Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention & Prevention (SAVIP)
- Allen Wallace, Midlands Anchor Board Chair, 100 Men Against Sexual Assault
Richland Library is a vibrant, contemporary organization that provides resources and information that advance the Midlands. Offering state-of-the-art technology, a variety of literary and cultural programs and 11 bustling facilities located throughout the county, Richland Library offers a truly customizable, modern library experience for residents and visitors alike.
For questions, please contact Emily Stoll at 803-587-3637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.