Your home may not be the only thing that needs cleaning this spring. If you’re looking for a fresh start in the workforce, Richland Library’s Business, Careers and Research Center at its Main location (1431 Assembly Street) has four programs, dedicated to providing information and local connections on employment opportunities over the next several weeks.
The program dates are:
- 6 – 8 p.m., Monday, March 19: Employment Opportunities w/Richland School District Two. For more details, click here.
- 6 – 7:30 p.m., Thursday, March 29: Employment Opportunities w/SC Department of Disabilities & Special Needs. For more details, click here.
- 6 – 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 4: Unlock Your Future with DHEC. For more details, click here.
- 6 – 8 p.m., Monday, April 16: Careers with Palmetto Health. For more details, click here.
- During the last fiscal year, the Business, Careers and Research Center took part in more than 2,000 career coaching appointments, offered more than 130 career-related programs, and connected customers with more than 65 guest speakers and outside organizations.
To learn more about the Business, Careers and Research Center as well as career-related resources at other Richland Library locations, click here. For questions, please contact Emily Stoll at 803-587-3637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.