Let’s face it… being an adult can be hard. There are lots of things to keep track of, and the stress of it all can really weigh on a person. Richland Library wants to help people tackle some of these big, life challenges with an initiative, called Adulting 101.
During the month of January, the library’s staff is offering dozens of programs throughout the system that focus on a range of topics, such as money management, career building and home improvements. The best part: they’re free of charge.
Join the library for the following events:
- Are You Good to Go – January 9
- First-Time Home Buyer Seminar – January 11
- Landlord/Tenant Legal Clinic Workshop – January 16
- Lifeskills: Home Tools – January 17
- Chart Your Financial Future – January 18
- How to Find a Job Online – January 20
- How to Create a Powerful Resume – January 22
- AARP Driver Safety Course – January 26
- Consumer Law Legal Clinic – January 30
Also, if you’re looking for a fun hobby to take a breather from all of those adult responsibilities, Richland Library has that covered too. Click here for a full list of Adulting 101 programs.