Global Consulting President, Russ Froneberger, is pleased to announce the formation of Global Consulting UK. Global Consulting UK partners will be, for the UK, Ian Weatherhead; and, for the U.S., Russ Froneberger.
The new firm will provide consulting services to:
- American and British economic development agencies.
- British and American small-to-medium-size companies.
Services will include:
- For American and British economic development agencies:
- Locating, qualifying and making connections to companies looking to establish a first footprint in the U.S. or the UK; or, companies already operating in the U.S. and the UK and are looking to relocate or expand.
- Providing training workshops to local companies on “How to Be More Effective in Marketing Your Products or Services” in the UK or US.
- For small-to-medium-size companies (SMEs):
- Assist the client company in locating, qualifying and making connections to trustworthy agents, distributors and sources of venture capital.
- For companies looking to set up a first footprint in the U.S. or the UK, help locate the best site for its facility.
Russ Froneberger founded Global Consulting in 1991. The Atlanta-based firm focuses on providing client-centered advisory services to European and American economic development agencies interested in (1) domestic and international economic development; (2) trade development; (3) foreign direct investments; and (4) marketing training and planning. See www.globalconsultingtrust.com.
Ian Weatherhead started his career with Metropolitan Police in London before joining Thomas Cook Bankers (at that time owned by the British Government), with postings overseas to the USA, Australasia, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, South Africa and the Middle East.
Ian joined the London Chamber of Commerce-International Division with specific responsibilities initially for the USA & Caribbean and the Defence & Security & Counter Terrorist sector World-Wide for over 35 years, assisting UK companies with their Exports. In June 2002, Ian was appointed to the British Government’s Cabinet Committee for Security, “The London Resilience Group”, and involved in the formation of the UK’s “Strategic Emergency Plan”.
Ian is a highly experienced advisor in the Defence & Security field and is security cleared with the MOD, and DOD where he has been registered under FARA (Foreign Agents Registration Act) as a Defence & Security Lobbyist.