On Saturday, November 26, 2016, the Five Points Association will be taking part in Small Business Saturday, the nationwide event celebrating small business. In 2010, American Express founded Small Business Saturday to help businesses with their most pressing need – getting more customers. The single day has grown into a powerful movement and Five Points will be participating in a big way. Businesses will be offering sales and specials in their stores and the intention is to help boost sales for the local merchants and provide patrons the opportunity to keep their dollars in their community.
Five Points Retail & Hospitality Specials:
- Bohemian– complimentary mimosas as you shop
- Hip-Wa-Zee – new Christmas sweaters for 25% off, plus a selection of vintage clothes up to 75% off
- Papa Jazz– specials on Record Store Day/Black Friday limited edition vinyl releases
- Petal– 10% off storewide
- Revente– 20% off all regularly priced items
- Sid & Nancy– 20% off all regularly priced items
- Soda City Mattress & Furniture– anyone making a purchase with an American Express credit card will receive a free gift! Plus, 20% off all retail items
- The OOPS! Co. – FREE 16oz. stainless steel Corkcicle tumbler with purchase of $75 or more
- Wildflower Boutique– 15% off your entire purchase
A full list of participating businesses will be available soon.
For more information please visit www.FivePointsColumbia.com.