Join us on Thursday, December 1st, from 4pm – 8pm as Five Points celebrates the season at the annual holiday event, A Starry Night. Patrons can stroll through all of their favorite Five Points stores to enjoy sales and specials during a night full of holiday cheer. From home goods, jewelry, and clothing to baked goods and wine, the Five Points merchants have everything patrons could possibly want for the holidays.
Around the Village:
- Complimentary hot chocolate and wine – at The Swept Yard courtyard, 2004 Blossom
- DJ spinning holiday tunes – at the original Five Points fountain
- Write letters to Santa – at the Five Points Centennial Plaza, intersection of Blossom, Santee, and Congaree
- FREE face painting with Emerald’s Artistry – at the original Five Points fountain
- Complimentary hot cider provided by Tripp’s Fine Cleaners – at the original Five Points fountain
- Roaming choral performances by The Benedict Choral Group
- Visit with Santa! –at the Hootie Monument, corner of Santee and Harden
- Merchant sales, specials, and more
Retail & Hospitality Specials:
There will be free parking in the State Parking Garage on Devine Street, with Captain Telegram offering complimentary shuttle service to and from Five Points all night. Free parking is also available on any street in Five Points after meters stop running at 6pm.
To learn more about Five Points, please visit www.FivePointsColumbia.com.