Spirit Communications Park in Columbia will turn pink Thursday night as the Fireflies host the Asheville Tourists.
The home team will wear specially designed pink jerseys. The jerseys will be up for auction during the game, with proceeds going to Palmetto Health Foundation. Pink T-shirts marking the occasion will be for sale at the stadium, recently recognized as the national ballpark of the year. More information on the auction is available here.
The Fireflies’ full homestand schedule follows.
Thursday, July 28, 2016, 7:05 p.m. vs. Asheville Tourists (Colorado Rockies)
– Pink in the Park
– Pink Jersey Auction benefitting Palmetto Health Foundation
– Budweiser Thirsty Thursday: half-priced draft beer & fountain drinks
– Bud Light Happy Hour: $1 Bud Light at Budweiser Bow Tie Bar, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Friday, July 29, 2016, 7:05 p.m. vs. Asheville Tourists (Colorado Rockies)
– #FearlessSCFridays presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield South Carolina
Saturday, July 30, 2016, 7:05 p.m. vs. Asheville Tourists (Colorado Rockies)
– Christmas in July
Sunday, July 31, 2016, 5:05 p.m. vs. Asheville Tourists (Colorado Rockies)
– Splash Day
– Postgame Autographs
– Sunrun Sunday presented by Sunrun
You can watch all the action on MiLB.TV. All games are broadcast on WGCV 620 AM and 96.3 FM, ColumbiaFireflies.com, and the TuneIn Radio app.