Date(s) - 07/27/2018 - 07/29/2018
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Five Points Association invites the community to celebrate shopping locally at the annual Five Points Summer Sidewalk Sale. From July 27th to July 29th, patrons can expect to save big with many stores offering huge sales and specials neighborhood wide.
SALES & SPECIALS:
**Additional stores and savings will be announced in the coming days.
- 2G’s Clothing: Storewide sale! Save up to an additional 50% off the lowest marked price plus $9.90 racks full of great values. Also enjoy complimentary water!
- Elite Framing: Loads of framed art at yard sale prices – $10, $25 & $50
- The Gourmet Shop: $1 wine tasting on Saturday, July 28th
- Papa Jazz Record Shoppe: All vinyl records priced $5 or less are half price
- Revente: Markdown items on sidewalk racks. Make a purchase and be entered to win a $50 gift certificate.
- Sid and Nancy: Markdown items on sidewalk racks. Make a purchase and be entered to win a $25 gift certificate.
- Vestique: 20% off dresses and jumpsuits and additional 40% off sale items.
- Meters are enforced in Five Points from 11am-6pm every day but Sunday
- Complimentary parking will be available on Saturday, July 28th and Sunday, July 29th in the State Garage at 2221 Devine Street
About Five Points:
Five Points has served as downtown Columbia, S.C.’s original village neighborhood for shopping, dining, entertainment and personal services since 1915. Extending from the intersection of Santee Avenue, Harden and Devine Streets to the surrounding residential neighborhoods and USC, Five Points encompasses nearly 150 businesses, many of which are locally, independently owned. Five Points celebrated its Centennial throughout 2015 and has since kicked off the start of the next 100 years with fresh community events, public art initiatives and district enhancements.
About the Five Points Association:
The Five Points Association is a non-profit organization whose principle task is ensuring that Five Points stays an integral and important part of the city of Columbia. The association has accomplished and endured many major infrastructure, development and beautification projects over the years. The association hosts annual events that continue to grow with each year and entertain thousands of people within the city of Columbia, as well as the state of South Carolina.
Hashtags: #SidewalkSale I #shop5points I #shoplocal