Date(s) - 03/22/2017
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
SOCO Bull Street
Featuring Gene Crawford
If you live the life of a creator, entrepreneur, or techie, chances are you spend most hours of the working day sitting down, staring at a computer screen or phone, eating at your desk or skipping meals altogether, and sacrificing sleep. Have you thought about the long-term repercussions for living the hustler life?
Join us Wednesday March 22nd from 5:30 – 7:00pm at SOCO Bull Street for a talk from Gene Crawford as he shares some insight into how you can utilize the Warrior Mindset in your daily life and to lead your business to success. Learn to set goals, visualize success and how to harness and conquer your fear.
Do you ever wish you could:
- Be relaxed an focused when things change in your life.
- Know that you are going to succeed, deep down, without any second thoughts.
- Be prepared for the unknown and unknowable.
- Control your fear and control your stress.
- Know that you are capable of much more than you’ve ever done before.
- Set goals and see them to completion.
- Find and keep a positive attitude and find the humor in difficult situations.
- Be confident, decisive and a true leader.
Join us for this discussion and gain insight into the Warrior Mindset that you can take back to your daily life to better help you lead and succeed.
About Gene Crawford
Gene Crawford is a Blackbelt in Shotokan Karate and CrossFit Athelete. He is co-founder of SOCO, Columbia’s Cowork, President of Period Three a web design services firm and UnmatchedStyle.com. He produces ConvergeSE.com and BDConf.com conferences across the US. Gene has been a Graphic Designer working on the web for over 15 years. You can read more about Gene here.
RSVP and More Info: http://soco-work.com/connect/create-your-life-healthy-living-for-hustlers-part-2