For the thirteenth consecutive year, McNair has been ranked a “Leading Firm” in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. Ten of the firm’s attorneys earned individual rankings.
New to the list this year are Jennifer Blumenthal of the Charleston office for Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A): Banking & Finance as well as Rick Morgan and Durham Boney of the Columbia office recognized for Labor & Employment and Real Estate respectively.
Additional ranked attorneys include:
- Sid Boone – Real Estate
- John Currie – Corporate/M&A
- Hal Frampton – Labor & Employment
- Joel Gottlieb – Real Estate
- Celeste Jones – Litigation: General Commercial
- Judith McInnis – Real Estate
- Bill Musser – Corporate/M&A: Banking & Finance
McNair also received practice rankings in the areas of Corporate/M&A; Corporate/M&A: Banking & Finance; Labor & Employment; and Real Estate.