A unique networking dinner connecting aspiring leaders with seasoned executives.
Table for Six (TF6) is a networking event that connects experienced executives with emerging leaders in the community. Instead of the usual, stuffy networking event, TF6 takes place over dinner to facilitate open and free conversation, Q&A and relationship building.
How important is it to market your product? your service? or yourself? Our seven hosts think it’s the most important thing you can do. Learn the ins-and-outs of marketing and branding from the best in town at our next TF6. From nonprofits, to educational institutions to PR agencies, these executives will be sharing the keys to success for uniquely branding yourself and your business!
Our expert hosts include;
- Debi Schadel– Co-Founding Partner at Flock and Rally
- Joey Wallace– VP of Marketing & Communications at United Way of the Midlands
- Stefanie Goebeler– Associate VP of Marketing & Communications at Midlands Technical College
- Kim Wellman– VP of Communications Strategies at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- Bernie Heller– VP of Advertising at The State Media Company
- Melanie Huggins– Executive Director of the Richland Library
- J.C. Huggins– Director of Brand Strategy at the University of South Carolina
Ticket includes an Oktoberfest style dinner, two drink tickets and the chance to mix & mingle with our region’s marketing and branding leaders. We look forward to connecting with you!